Learn the basics of a well-stocked home bar!
Wisdom is now offering private Mixology classes. These classes are great for the novice and intermediate home Mixologist. You’ll learn everything you need to know from how to use the proper, basic bar utensils to which staple liquors and liqueurs are necessary for home bar tending. Topics of study include : Home Bar Basics; Manhattans; Martinis; and Rickeys/Collins.
Price Break Down:
(2 person minimum)
2-3 people ($75/person)
**Price includes lessons, ingredients, gratuity and plenty of drinks!**
Class generally lasts an hour to an hour and a half.
Cocktail Tasting For Two ($120)
We will walk you through eight different house specialty cocktails and also provide a small appetizer.
1. Raspberry Saketini – Cucumber infused sake and vodka original
2. Pears of Wisdom - Elegant and Sophisticate mix of Pear Vodka and Pear Cognac
3. Wealthy Missionary - Made with house made ginger-peach tea infused Vodka
4. Absolution -The Bridge cocktail for the wine purist
5. Eminent Domaine - One of Wisdom’s all time favorites
6. 1st We Take Manhattan - Wisdom’s Manhattan Twist
7. Dragon Tit-Habanero - infused Tequila number
8. Peanut Butter & Jelly Martini - better than the real thing
**Substitutions can be made for those with dietary restrictions**
Please request a date/time and backup date/time the following:
Available times at CHURCH & STATE:
Send Requests to DCWISDOM@gmail.com
2. Please include Date and Time requested as well as a backup date and time.
3. If you pre-purchased the class, please include your ticket number.